Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ext Designer, Proxy Server

Default Ext Designer, Proxy Server

IMPORTANT
    Partial proxy support has been integrated, allowing users who were unable to authenticate to www.extjs.com from within their proxy environment now capable of setting up their proxy manually. However, the current support can only be configured one time before the first successful authentication. If you move your computer in and out of your proxy network, there currently isn't an interface to change your proxy settings at will. If you need to change your proxy settings, simply follow the instructions on this thread to delete your user.license file from your machine. Upon the next start of the Designer, you will be able to change your proxy settings again at the login prompt.

A full proxy configuration interface is coming up very soon, with whitelisting capabilities as well. Currently, localhost, 127.0.0.1, and private subnet addresses are automatically whitelisted.

NOTE: Microsoft ISA Server or NTLMv2 authentication-based proxy servers are not supported. Please see http://cntlm.sourceforge.net/ or http://ntlmaps.sourceforge.net/ as options for running a local NTLMv2 compatible proxy server, to which you can point the Ext Designer. Native NTLMv2 support may be added in the future, but those two projects are fine workarounds in the meantime.

Thank you to everyone with proxy, GLIBC, and KDE/Qt compatibility issues for your patience while we were/are working out these issues. If anyone continues to have a problem with one of these three issues, please email designer.feedback [at] extjs.com or post to the forums here.

We have released a Getting Started guide along with the Ext Designer 1.0.1 build. Feedback is welcomed!
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha Premium Member

The manual proxy setup worked for me. Thanks!

Hello I have upgraded to 1.0.1 but when I launch the Designer I get this error: Ext Designer Installation corrupted, please try to relaunch...

I'm working on a MacBook Pro with Mac Os X snow leopard 10.6.3

Thanks for help!

I just launched a small patch, 1.0.1.0c. If this download is successful you should be good to go. Let me know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks.

Yes but when I launch the Designer get a update message. I click on install and i get a the error!

Please help me!

Ok ok! at the second attempt the update work and now the designer start correctly! Thank you!

Thanks bozzoz for letting me know. It may have been a failing download. We're going to be adding CRC checks on the updates soon to hopefully prevent that from happening altogether.

Default cars.json?

where is cars.json from the example?

Default where is cars.json from the example?

where is cars.json from the example?
    KBabbar

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast