Thread: Giving Ext.Panel 100% height?

Sencha User

Default Giving Ext.Panel 100% height?

I recall reading somewhere in the docs you needed to assign a height to the container DIV, which I have done, but when I do assign '100%' nothing works, regardless of browser. Yet the examples all render to 100% height, what am I missing?

Here is the config I am using:
    Code:

var myBorderPanel = new Ext.Panel({ renderTo: 'container', width: '100%', height: '100%', // NOTE: This doesn't work????? //title: 'Border Layout',
    layout: 'border', defaults: { collapsible: true, split: true, bodyStyle: 'padding:15px' }, items: [{ title: 'Tasks', region: 'south', height: 150, minSize: 75, maxSize: 250, cmargins: '5 0 0 0' },{ title: 'Site Pages/Structure', region:'west', margins: '5 0 0 0', cmargins: '5 5 0 0', width: '30%', minSize: 100 //maxSize: 250 },{ title: 'Content', collapsible: false, region:'center', margins: '5 0 0 0' }]

Sencha User

Tried it, negative...didn't work... Any other ideas?

EDIT | Sounds as thouogh maybe I'm missing a ViewPort in which the layout should be embeded inside? I"ll continue to experiment and pillaging the demo source codes :P

Sencha User

Aren't you just using ViewPort?

Sencha User

I wasn't no...I copied the code from an example and it was using Panel not viewport...I have since switched and all is working as expected.

Cheers,
    Alex