Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Sizing TreeGrid Columns in CSS

  1. #1

    Default Sizing TreeGrid Columns in CSS

    I am trying to size the width of a TreeGrid's first column with percent values in CSS. In my case, this is the tree grid cell (the cell the user selects to see children). I am running into issues with sizing the column's header and cells in sync; the width sizes differently using the same percents.

    The ColumnConfig object for this column is just instantiated with a default constructor, then the id is set to some id and the header name is set to empty string. Here is my CSS code that I am attempting to use to do this:

    Code:
    /* for the column's header */
    .x-grid3-hd:first-child {
        width: 25% !important;
    }
    
    /* for the column's cells */
    .x-grid3-col:first-child {
        width: 25% !important;
    }
    What am I doing wrong? Do I need some additional CSS code to achieve my goal?

    Thanks for the help.

  2. #2

    Default

    The CSS is a bit incomplete because I didn't have enough time to post a version of my work simplified for this issue. Do you need more information?

  3. #3

    Default

    Ok sorry, I realized I wasn't sizing all of my columns using percents, which seems to be necessary. I told the parent to size to 100% and one child (column) to 25% and assumed that the rest of the columns would be equally sized according to the remaining space (75%). But this assumption did not pan out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •