Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YUI 0.12.0

Do we have any news about this issue ? I currently have the treeview vs yui-ext problem and I'm wondering how to fix this ...

I'm not sure I want to recode the yui-ext ... hock:

Thanks

Sencha User

What issue? The fact that both libraries have a tree component? They're in different namespaces, so there's not going to be a conflict, if that's what you're wondering.

Well, by having both included in one html page in IE7 makes the page unavailable.

We've been working on this since the two past days and figured out that when commenting the treeview.js inclusion in the html page that the grid was showing up.

Do you have a working example of a YUI Tree + YUI-Grid in the same page ?

Quote Originally Posted by Euphreme
    Well, by having both included in one html page in IE7 makes the page unavailable.

We've been working on this since the two past days and figured out that when commenting the treeview.js inclusion in the html page that the grid was showing up.

Do you have a working example of a YUI Tree + YUI-Grid in the same page ?
    That shouldn't happen - they are completely seperate things. What exactly is the problem?

Anyway, the Ext Tree will be coming out soon. I'm planning to switch to using that for my TreeViews as soon as it's released.

Thank you Animal,

The problem is hard to debug, I'm quite new with IE7 and I'm not used to debug, but I have an alert showing stating that the page cannot be displayed and then, the common IE error page.

But I'm glad to see that we'll see a tree component appear soon.

- Pascal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12