Thread: Aplication for Personal Information Manager

Default Aplication for Personal Information Manager

Hi, I m new in this ext, I'm trying to make an application for manage personal information similar to this site http://www.backbase.com/demos/pim/

I think is 100% ajax, the button back of web navigator always is blank ...

How i make and build something similar with ext using panels, lauyouts , panel split, etc?
    How i do, button back navigator not have a efect refresh?

Sencha User

Nobody is going to write an app for you. You need to learn the framework and begin to build an app. There are numerous examples here to get your started, when you have specific questions, ask them in the appropriate forum.

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by tryanDLS View Post
    Nobody is going to write an app for you. You need to learn the framework and begin to build an app. There are numerous examples here to get your started, when you have specific questions, ask them in the appropriate forum.
    agreed.

looking @ backbase wow... ext > backbase. so much easier, cleaner, understandable.

Ext Premium Member

hah! just for the fun of it, I've decided to make an Ext Personal Information Manager with PHP
    This will be my own 1.0 introduction so that I learn about the new widgets. I also intend to leave out lots of comments in the code so that newbies may follow what is happening.

Here are some starting screenshots of what I've managed to do in about half an hour
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ext JS Premium Member

Cool! Looking forward to having this as an example in the download package