Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sencha ExtJS GPL release when?

  1. #1

    Default Sencha ExtJS GPL release when?

    As in the title, we've been told repeatedly that a GPL release would coincide with 7.1.
    7.1 is out, so where is the GPL release?
    The site still directs to 6.2.0.

  2. #2
    Sencha User c54283's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Going open source, seems good to me Anyone knows if they will they use bugtracker instead of forum for bug?
    "Use The Source Luke"

  3. #3
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    They finally released it about a month ago... About a year after the community version was out.

  4. #4
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c54283 View Post
    Going open source, seems good to me Anyone knows if they will they use bugtracker instead of forum for bug?
    Sencha has movved to StackOverflow for GPL and Community Editions.

  5. #5
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    can someone tell me where can I download extjs framework GPL version ? the link in https://sencha.myget.org/ , don't have the extjs framework like version 6 in zip only npm . what going on . community edition version 7 , I downloaded have extjs framework in it

  6. #6
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kobolds View Post
    can someone tell me where can I download extjs framework GPL version ? the link in https://sencha.myget.org/ , don't have the extjs framework like version 6 in zip only npm . what going on . community edition version 7 , I downloaded have extjs framework in it
    When you sign up at https://www.sencha.com/legal/gpl/, you'll get GPL 7.0.0 in .zip format.
    At https://sencha.myget.org/feed/Packages/gpl, you have the gpl edition as npm package.

    The GPL version shows in error the Trial Watermark, see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-7-gpl-version
    There is also a problem with missing images, that happened to be there already in 6.2

  7. #7
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmeyer1 View Post
    When you sign up at https://www.sencha.com/legal/gpl/, you'll get GPL 7.0.0 in .zip format.
    At https://sencha.myget.org/feed/Packages/gpl, you have the gpl edition as npm package.

    The GPL version shows in error the Trial Watermark, see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-7-gpl-version
    There is also a problem with missing images, that happened to be there already in 6.2
    sorry no GPL 7.0.0 in zip . only npm instruction

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •