Hi,

On MacOS Catalina v10.15.2, I can not create a new theme using Sencha Themer 1.3.7.183. I get the following error:

Cannot read property 'sencha' of undefined
TypeError: Cannot read property 'sencha' of undefined at Theme.get json [as json] (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/sencha-json/Package.js:37:26) at Theme._ensureSaveConfig (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/Theme.js:251:13) at Theme.migrate (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/Theme.js:98:14) at Promise (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/ThemeUtil.js:280:19) at ThemeUtil.openTheme (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/ThemeUtil.js:274:16) at callFunction (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/electron.asar/browser/rpc-server.js:251:18) at EventEmitter.
(/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/electron.asar/browser/rpc-server.js:366:5) at emitMany (events.js:127:13) at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:201:7) at WebContents. (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/electron.asar/browser/api/web-contents.js:249:37)

And when I try to open an existing theme, I get the following error:
Cannot read property 'builds' of undefined
TypeError: Cannot read property 'builds' of undefined at Promise.then.then.then (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/Viewer.js:183:29) at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:103:7)

Has anyone encountered the same errors and found a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Ipek