Thread: Open Tooling - how to make a working production of moderndesktop template

Ext JS Premium Member

Default Open Tooling - how to make a working production of moderndesktop template

Using 7.0.1 version of ext-gen and creating the sample moderndesktop app with Ext JS 7.0.0.156.
    Running "npm start", the app works fine. When running a production build using "npm run build:desktop", the compiled app complains about Ext._find() undefined. The definition of this is in index.js that is included when developing.
    How to get that included when building for production?

I have the same question. I've followed directions at https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/7.1.0/..._packages.html and have added lines to pull in a couple extra npm packages but they are not available in the production build. Hope I don't have to spend a support credit on this.

Hey tangix, upgrade to the 7.1 release of Cmd/ExtJS. Seems there was an issue with the generated main.js (that includes the addon NPM packages) not being included in the generated production build. I upgraded to 7.1 based on direction from support and it resolved the issue.

Ext JS Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by pauldugas View Post
    Hey tangix, upgrade to the 7.1 release of Cmd/ExtJS.
    Thanks! Will try that!