Thread: Open Tooling - how to make a working production of moderndesktop template

Default Open Tooling - how to make a working production of moderndesktop template

Using 7.0.1 version of ext-gen and creating the sample moderndesktop app with Ext JS 7.0.0.156.
    Running "npm start", the app works fine. When running a production build using "npm run build:desktop", the compiled app complains about Ext._find() undefined. The definition of this is in index.js that is included when developing.
    How to get that included when building for production?

I have the same question. I've followed directions at https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/7.1.0/..._packages.html and have added lines to pull in a couple extra npm packages but they are not available in the production build. Hope I don't have to spend a support credit on this.

Hey tangix, upgrade to the 7.1 release of Cmd/ExtJS. Seems there was an issue with the generated main.js (that includes the addon NPM packages) not being included in the generated production build. I upgraded to 7.1 based on direction from support and it resolved the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by pauldugas View Post
    Hey tangix, upgrade to the 7.1 release of Cmd/ExtJS.
    Thanks! Will try that!