Thread: Modern 6.7 PullRefresh does not work for phone in infinite List

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium User

Exclamation Modern 6.7 PullRefresh does not work for phone in infinite List

After making List infinite (even without any PullRefresh) on mobile device when you drag list down from the list start it's puling down lefting white space above, then bouncing back after releasing. It's ok so far. But at the moment scroll position y became negative (y < 0).
    PullRefresh has onDragStart handler with such condition:
    if (list.getScrollable().getPosition().y === 0 && dy > 0 && dy > e.deltaX) {In reality, at least in Chrome debug mode with phone profile, at the moment of onDragStart list.getScrollable().getPosition().y is negative, as the list already started pulling down, so DragStart never starts pull-refresh.

Changing y === 0 by y <= 0 fixed the issue for me. Hope this will help someone

Ext Support Team

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Sencha Support!

We are unable to see such issue in our kitchensink. I request you to provide a fiddle so we can go ahead and register it as a bug,

https://examples.sencha.com/extjs/6....llrefresh-list

Regards,
    Kumar
    Sencha Support.

Sencha Premium User

In fiddle I couldn't reproduce "bouncing" effect, but in the fiddle there is no 6.7 Community edition, is it possible, that CE 6.7 has differences to Ext modern 6.7? the issue is reproduced locally with CE 6.7