Thread: Generate automatically model/store/view ?

Default Answered: Generate automatically model/store/view ?

Hello,
    I'm working on "Architect" and I have a question . My models and my stores are generated with my framework "go-extjs". If I use a Architect, how I integrated the store generated ?
    For historic, my framework generate the models and stores via a file js. I modified my framework for generate automatically the example for using architect. But I generate all model/store/view manually and how generate automatically ?

Kind regards, christophe

2. Great I found a solution to exclude my model and my automatic automatic blinds. I created a file "local.properties" in which I put my exclusions via build.operations. Good after that excludes my files for all compiles but as I have more architect . I see in another thread

Hello,
    I try always to exclude or ignore the model and store for compilation. I try exclude in argument like "sencha build production exclude -f app/model/test.js". I try also argument ignore in app.json like
    "ignore": [
    "(^|/)CVS(/?$|/.*?$)",
    "(.*)model(.*)"
    ],
    But the file is load :/

I reply to myself: /

I try to compile the files generated by architect via sencha. But here too I can not understand: /
    The referance document (
    https://docs.sencha.com/cmd/guides/a...reference.html) refers to exclusion.

Example: sencha build production exclude -namespace Ext.chart
    but it gives me an error: [ERR] Found extra positional argument exclude

did I forget something?

Great I found a solution to exclude my model and my automatic automatic blinds. I created a file "local.properties" in which I put my exclusions via build.operations. Good after that excludes my files for all compiles but as I have more architect . I see in another thread