Thread: Themebuilder

Sencha Premium User

Default Themebuilder

Hi everyone

Quick question. IS it possible to use the themebuilder in a way that you use id of a div? I have togglebuttons in the north of my screen and another set on the west. I would like to them to have different colors, as well as pressed as non-pressed.
    I'm on GXT 4.0.2.

Cheers

Regards
    William

Sencha Sr Product Manager

The theme builder passes in the values from the theme file via a gss variable, using an @deff. It isn't possible to provide a div id in the theme file. It is possible to override the themes gss files values in a few different ways. You can do a compiler file clobber by copying the files into your source path with the same package path they exist in and modifying them. Or you can use one of the projects I have in the github repo below to look at how Triton does the overrides. Once you get access to the gss files, you can provide any css you want. I think the easiest way is to override by copying the gss files onto your source path, although if you don't like that you can do something similar with the Triton type of packaging. It does this type of magic in the triton module or theme module.

https://github.com/sencha/gxt-demo-projects

Would that help?

Sencha Premium User

Hi Brandon!

Thanks for your quick reply.
    Yesterday I managed to find a way to fix it. The base of my problem is that when I set up a widget with buttons and want to make the first button selected, so a value true, all of it worked but it rendered in a "non-active" way. So same color as the others. I use the setValue(true,true) so the event is triggered and other stuff and things can be done, but again same color once the page is loaded.
    I know it's probably a "cheese" way to do it but we set up a timer that changes the value of the button 10 milliseconds after the page is loaded. So now the button looks selected, and is it too.
    I used the demo projects thanks. Used your video to set it up. Your work is much appreciated!!

Regards,
    William

Sencha Sr Product Manager

Nice job William. If it works, it's great. By the way, instead of using a timer, you can chain deferred calls, so the invocation is sent into the next frame or two (or more). So you can schedule it just after. 10ms is essentially the same thing, so there is no need, so nice job.