Thread: Remove record from treestore not synchronised with proxy

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium User

Exclamation Remove record from treestore not synchronised with proxy

tested with Extjs. 6.5.x and 6.6.x

I have a treepanel and treestore which get its data from the server by a simple proxy
    When I remove a record from the store by store.remove(record) the record is removed from the store as expected. This is also shown in the treepanel.
    But, when I call: store.getRemovedRecords() it return an empty array, so when I call store.sync(), the data is not synchronised with the database.

When I do the same test with a grid and datastore and remove a record, store.getRemoveRecords() returns as expected a array with the removed record!

I included a simple fiddle to demonstrate this: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#view/editor&fiddle/2hbk
    To use the fiddle:
    - run it
    - select a record and press the delete button..You'll see the record be removed from the panel
    - press 'Show total delete' button, which shows nothing if nothing is marked for deletion;

I included also the lines for switching to a grid-panel, datastore and columns. When you remove a selected record and press 'Show total delete' you get the message and total record ready to be synchronised…

Arno.

Ext Support Team

Hello Arno,

TreeStore records are of type NodeInterface and thus are removed using record.remove(true). Updated the fiddle to show that.

https://fiddle.sencha.com/#view/editor&fiddle/2hbk

Regards,
    Kumar
    Sencha Support.