Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How to configure ExtJS with Zend Framework

  1. #1

    Default How to configure ExtJS with Zend Framework

    Hi all extjs users,

    Can anybody tell me how to use ExtJS with Zend Framework?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,996

    Default

    You're posting in GXT forum?

    Ext is client side language, it doesn't care what backend you're using.

  3. #3

    Default Thanks mjlecomte

    Quote Originally Posted by mjlecomte View Post
    You're posting in GXT forum?

    Ext is client side language, it doesn't care what backend you're using.
    Thanks mjlecomte,

    However i configured the zend framework but it doesnt allowing me to run extjs files. i need help about where to put my javascript files in zend framework so that we can run it.

  4. #4
    Sencha Premium User evant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    19,258

    Default

    You should ask on a zend forum, you're more likely to find someone who knows there.
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Former Sencha framework engineer, available for consulting.
    As of 2017-09-22 I am not employed by Sencha, all subsequent posts are my own and do not represent Sencha in any way.

  5. #5
    Sencha User ThorstenSuckow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Aachen, Germany
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiranp View Post
    Thanks mjlecomte,

    However i configured the zend framework but it doesnt allowing me to run extjs files. i need help about where to put my javascript files in zend framework so that we can run it.
    That sounds like your regular expression for mod_rewrite is not properly set up. Can you post your htaccess file?

    Here's an example... it allows for loading "blank.html" and any other file with a name that matches the regular expression.

    PHP Code:
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteRule 
    !(^blank.html)|\.(mp3|swf|js|ico|gif|jpg|png|css)$ index.php 

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiranp View Post
    Hi all extjs users,

    Can anybody tell me how to use ExtJS with Zend Framework?

    Thanks in advance
    The answer is zefext on zefext.sourceforge.net.

  7. #7
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sterling, VA USA
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Screen shot 2010-11-17 at 2.32.13 AM.png

    Here's the folder structure I use for my ZF Projects. Instead of the traditional MVC, I use a Modularized version. This way I can send all my XHR requests to a specific module and just turn off view rendering for the entire module. Not sure it's the right way to do it, but it works for my needs.
    Scope = Perspective (think like an object)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •