Thread: Running simple test case with Firefox under Selenium fails:Global leaks check

Sencha Premium Member

Default Running simple test case with Firefox under Selenium fails:Global leaks check

I have a jasmine test that is using a page object with a login form to login via SSO and land on the extjs app. This test runs successfully with the embedded web driver with Chrome, but I get an error in Firefox after the page that I wanted to view shows.

Code:
    Global leaks check threw an error: Unexpected modal dialog (text: Error! : NetworkError: A network error occurred.) The alert could not be closed. The browser may be in a wildly inconsistent state, and the alert may still be open. This is not good. If you can reliably reproduce this, please report a new issue at https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues with reproduction steps. Exception message: TypeError: a.document.getElementsByTagName(...)[0].getButton is not a function: Error! : NetworkError: A network error occurred.
    Build info: version: '2.53.0', revision: '35ae25b', time: '2016-03-15 17:00:58'
    System info: host: 'xxxx', ip: 'xxxx', os.name: 'Windows 7', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '6.1', java.version: '1.7.0_79'
    Session ID: 787b07f0-7875-4116-8ce2-b20b649047a4
    Driver info: org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver
    Capabilities [{platform=WINDOWS, acceptSslCerts=true, javascriptEnabled=true, cssSelectorsEnabled=true, databaseEnabled=true, browserName=firefox, handlesAlerts=true, nativeEvents=false, webStorageEnabled=true, rotatable=false, locationContextEnabled=true, applicationCacheEnabled=true, takesScreenshot=true, version=45.8.0}]
    Sencha Test 2.2.0.61/ExtJs 6.2.1/Cmd 6.2.1.29/Firefox 45/Selenium 2.5.3

I suppose this is a Firefox/Selenium issue?

Answers

Hi--

Do you have an alert() occurring within your application? With geckodriver, an exception like this will be thrown if a native modal dialog is encountered that wasn't issued from WebDriver. And (perhaps unfortunately) the default behavior is for geckodriver to close the dialog and throw the exception.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...l-dialog-alert

Sencha Premium Member

I didn't notice, but I'll investigate.

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JEBriggs View Post
    I didn't notice, but I'll investigate.
    Sounds good! Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with regarding this issue. Thanks!