Thread: Spreadsheet selection model doesn't work in Firefox 52 with touch display

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member ragzovskii's Avatar

Default Spreadsheet selection model doesn't work in Firefox 52 with touch display

Hello.
    Spreadsheet selection doesn't work with firefox on windows 10 touch device, no selection happening. To reproduce on this fiddle just try to select multiple cells. Both 6.0.2 and 6.2.1

Sencha - Sustaining Engineer tristan.lee's Avatar

What method are you using for cell selection? Tap on the screen or cursor click? I'm not seeing anything different between Edge, Chrome 56 and Firefox 52 on my Win 10 touchscreen, but perhaps I am not following steps correctly.
    Tristan Lee
    Sencha Inc - Sustaining Engineer

Having an issue? Help us help you - be detailed; provide some code; demonstrate with a fiddle (fiddle.sencha.com)

Embed your fiddle in your post: [FIDDLE]id[/FIDDLE]

Sencha Premium Member ragzovskii's Avatar

I'm using tablet with attached keyboard and touchpad. When I run this fiddle, I cannot perform any selection in locked grid.
    1) When I tap on screen, 1 cell is selected, when I tap on touchpad - cell selection is not changed.
    2) when I click with touchpad on cell and move cursor, none of cells are selected. Swipe on the screen does nothing too