Thread: Can't build app anymore

Sencha User

Default Can't build app anymore

Hi,

for some reason I can not build my app anymore. 'watch' is working and my app is functional, but build failes during slicing.

I am using Sencha Cmd v6.2.1.29

Code:
    [INF] Capturing theme image
    [INF] Capture complete
    [INF] Slicing images...
    [ERR] Widgets window-1070_header and window-1074_header conflict on image "images/window-header/window-header-default-top-corners.gif"
    [ERR] Widgets window-1070_header and window-1074_header conflict on image "images/window-header/window-header-default-top-sides.gif"
    [ERR] Widgets window-1071_header and window-1075_header conflict on image "images/window-header/window-header-default-bottom-corners.gif"
    [ERR] Widgets window-1071_header and window-1075_header conflict on image "images/window-header/window-header-default-bottom-sides.gif"
    [ERR] Widgets window-1072_header and window-1076_header conflict on image "images/window-header/window-header-default-left-corners.gif"
    [ERR] Widgets window-1072_header and window-1076_header conflict on image "images/window-header/window-header-default-left-corners-rtl.gif"
    [ERR] Widgets window-1072_header and window-1076_header conflict on image "images/window-header/window-header-default-left-sides.gif"
    [ERR] Widgets window-1073_header and window-1077_header conflict on image "images/window-header/window-header-default-right-corners.gif"
    [ERR] Widgets window-1073_header and window-1077_header conflict on image "images/window-header/window-header-default-right-corners-rtl.gif"
    [ERR] Widgets window-1073_header and window-1077_header conflict on image "images/window-header/window-header-default-right-sides.gif"
    [ERR]
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExArg: Manifest contains conflicting slices (--tolerate not set)
    [ERR]   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeM
    [ERR] ethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    [ERR]
    [ERR] Total time: 26 seconds
    [ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /home/pheinrich/git/invoice/source/frontend3/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:334: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /home/pheinrich/git/invoice/source/frontend3/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:360: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /home/pheinrich/git/invoice/source/frontend3/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:361: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /home/pheinrich/git/invoice/source/frontend3/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:231: com.sencha.exceptions.ExArg: Manifest contains conflicting slices

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am using a custom theme.
    What is the problem here?

Yes I can add 'skip.slice=1' to my production.properties, but ultimately I would like to have this feature.

Just to clarify then, you are using IE-8 or IE-9. That is what slicing is used for. So, if you weren't using it and it eliminated the problem that would be the acceptable option. If you are supporting those browsers I can keep digging or if you have a support contract you could open up a support ticket.

Kevin Jackson
    Sencha Support Team

Sencha User

No I don't. So turning off the slicing feature is ok for me.