Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ext JS 6.2.1: Header and grid cells out of sync in locked grid

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTJS-23619 in 6.5.1.

I have spoken with the engineers.
    There is a fix in what will be the next release but it likely was the result of numerous changes in other classes so there is currently no override available.

Kevin Jackson
    Sencha Support Team

I apologize. I thought I answered this earlier.

I did talk to the Engineers. There is a fix in what will be the next release but it likely was the result of numerous changes in other classes so there is currently no override available for 6.2 branch.

Kevin Jackson
    Sencha Support Team

Sencha Premium Member

Great, thanks for investigating!

So you will keep the bug in the upcoming 6.2.2 release? I imagine this should affect basically every user of the locked grid... I think that's more than a minor issue.

If that's the case we will have to remain on 6.2.0, which is okay for us, but frankly a bit disappointing.

Sorry for the news. Occasionally, a fix is a collateral one and is the result of many classes having updates. In those cases, it is often too complex or not possible to backport a fix. In many cases, the fix is only possible due to the other changes.

Kevin Jackson
    Sencha Support Team

Sencha Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Jackson View Post
    Sorry for the news. Occasionally, a fix is a collateral one and is the result of many classes having updates. In those cases, it is often too complex or not possible to backport a fix. In many cases, the fix is only possible due to the other changes.

Kevin Jackson
    Sencha Support Team
    Hi,

The bug tracker indicates this issue is still opened and that it is not fixed in any upcoming version, but by looking at the source of 6.5 in Ext.scroll.Scroller, it seems that you have already done something about it.

Is the status of this bug up-to-date in the bug tracker or is it safe to assume it is fixed in 6.5 ?

Thanks !

Sencha Premium User

This sounds very similar to https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthr...h-their-header

You could try the override they provide in that post to get close - it improved my grid's behavior in v6.2.1 (sans a remaining issue I call out in the thread).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12