Thread: Sencha app build does not set LoadOrder options in classic.json

You found a bug! We've classified it as SDKTOOLS-1538 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.

Default Sencha app build does not set LoadOrder options in classic.json

It seems sencha app build does not update classic.json, so I have to execute sencha app watch.

When I run sencha app build, the browser shows me that can't load some files:

cant find files.png

But it works perfect if I execute sencha app watch.

To get to this conclusion I performed the following:

Code:
        $ sencha app build development
        Sencha Cmd v6.1.2.15
        [INF] Using GPL version of Ext JS version 6.0.1.250 from /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/ext.
        [INF] The implications of using GPL version can be found here (http://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/licensing).
        [INF] Processing Build Descriptor : classic
        [INF] Loading app json manifest...
        [INF] Appending content to /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/bootstrap.js
        [INF] Writing content to /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/classic.json
        [INF] merging 258 input resources into /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/build/development/GoraExplorer/classic/resources
        [INF] merged 0 resources into /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/build/development/GoraExplorer/classic/resources
        [INF] merging 21 input resources into /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/build/development/GoraExplorer
        [INF] merged 0 resources into /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/build/development/GoraExplorer
        [INF] Writing content to /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/sass/example/bootstrap.json
        [INF] Writing content to /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/sass/example/bootstrap.js
        [INF] Appending content to /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/bootstrap.js
        [INF] Writing content to /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/classic.json

$ cd ..
        $ cp -R webapp /tmp/webapp-build

$ sencha app watch
        Sencha Cmd v6.1.2.15
        [INF] Using GPL version of Ext JS version 6.0.1.250 from /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/ext.
        [INF] The implications of using GPL version can be found here (http://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/licensing).
        [INF] Processing Build Descriptor : classic
        [INF] Starting server on port : 1841
        [INF] Mapping http://localhost:1841/~cmd to /home/alfonso/bin/Sencha/Cmd/6.1.2.15...
        [INF] Mapping http://localhost:1841/ to /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp...
        [INF] Application available at http://localhost:1841
        [INF] Loading app json manifest...
        [INF] merging 258 input resources into /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/build/development/GoraExplorer/classic/resources
        [INF] merged 0 resources into /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/build/development/GoraExplorer/classic/resources
        [INF] merging 21 input resources into /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/build/development/GoraExplorer
        [INF] merged 0 resources into /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/build/development/GoraExplorer
        [INF] Writing content to /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/sass/example/bootstrap.json
        [INF] Writing content to /home/alfonso/git/goraexplorer/src/main/webapp/sass/example/bootstrap.js
        [INF] Waiting for changes...
        ^C

$ cd ..
        $ cp -R webapp /tmp/webapp-watch

$ diff -q -r /tmp/webapp-build /tmp/webapp-watch
        Los archivos webapp-build/classic.json y webapp-watch/classic.json son distintos
    (classic.json changed)

Here is the diff. As you can see, sencha app watch defines a "loadOrder" key in classic.json:
    build not equals watch.jpg

If I execute sencha app build again, the changes in classic.json will be written wrongly again.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

Versions:

- ExtJS 6.0.1.250
    - Sencha cmd 6.1.2.15

Sencha - Support Team bjdurham85's Avatar

I think I found an open issue in our tracking system that matches your scenario. I have Engineering reviewing this to see if this is indeed the culprit, I'll link the issue once I have confirmation.

Best!
    Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by bjdurham85 View Post
    I think I found an open issue in our tracking system that matches your scenario. I have Engineering reviewing this to see if this is indeed the culprit, I'll link the issue once I have confirmation.

Best!
    Bryan
    Hold on, I am going to check all again. I updated Sencha Command recently after this post. I will write the results here

Thanks!

I confirm it happens the same with Sencha Cmd v6.1.3.42

Code:
    $ ls -l /tmp/webapp-build/classic.json
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 alfonso alfonso 74831 ago 19 10:26 /tmp/webapp-build/classic.json
    $ ls -l /tmp/webapp-watch/classic.json
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 alfonso alfonso 88285 ago 19 10:27 /tmp/webapp-watch/classic.json
    Thank you!

Sencha - Support Team bjdurham85's Avatar

Thanks for the info. I've gone ahead and linked the issue.

Sencha User

Any news here? Still doesn't seem to be fixed. Running Sencha Cmd v6.2.2.36

Any workaround suggestions would be cool too.

Sencha User

I was able to workaround this by using:

Code:
    "manifest": {
                "path": "bootstrap.json",
                "exclude": ""
            },

Ext JS Premium Member

For reference, this must be added to the "bootstrap" config of the app.json file. It worked for me with Sencha Cmd v6.5.0.180.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatenev View Post
    I was able to workaround this by using:

Code:
    "manifest": {
                "path": "bootstrap.json",
                "exclude": ""
            },

Sencha User

Hi, I am facing similar issue with sencha ext
    Sencha Cmd v6.5.1.240
    ext.version.number=6.5.1.345

issue:
    https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?358514-PullRefresh-not-working-on-migrated-sencha-touch-to-extjs-6-5-0-775
    Is there any other workaround to try it ?
    When I run "sencha app watch" then pullrefresh plugin works correctly whereas when I do "sencha app build" then pullrefresh plugin is not working correctly. pull refresh icon reappears when I try to scroll a list which was refreshed using pull refresh before

Any pointer will be helpful.

Sencha User

I have this problem only since I'm using Sencha Cmd 6.5.

I just found how to do it following their guide
    Code:
    sencha app build
    sencha app refresh