Thread: Possible JSDuck integration?

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers

Default Answered: Possible JSDuck integration?

Would it be at all possible to incorporate JSDuck document generation as part of the Visual Studio Plugin? Does it make sense to do so? Just a thought...

We currently run this as a post build process, but if it were integrated in some way, maybe as a JSDuck project or something, it would make setting it up a bit easier.

2. We are looking at ways to further leverage JSDuck with the plugins. Currently, using F1 to pull up documentation only works for Sencha's SDK classes. We'd like to give users the option to configure a base url for a JSDuck site for their own classes as well. I'll also add a feature to the backlog for generating the JSDuck site using the plugin. I think that would be a great feature.

Sencha User
    Answers

We are looking at ways to further leverage JSDuck with the plugins. Currently, using F1 to pull up documentation only works for Sencha's SDK classes. We'd like to give users the option to configure a base url for a JSDuck site for their own classes as well. I'll also add a feature to the backlog for generating the JSDuck site using the plugin. I think that would be a great feature.