Thread: Is there a plan to integrate with the Axure wireframe prototyping tool

Sencha Premium User

Lightbulb Answered: Is there a plan to integrate with the Axure wireframe prototyping tool

Is there a plan to integrate with the Axure wireframe prototyping tool?

2. We are considering the most used software to support along with other ways to improve Stencils. We will be posting a survey shortly so we can get a better feel for what our users are looking for. After the great reception, our design team is committed to improving Stencils and expanding it.

Sencha User
    Answers

Axure is great (I use it for more advanced wireframing projects) but Invision should also get a serious consideration as it has great integration with other apps and new features are being added to it all the time. From what I've seen, web-based tools such as Invision are the future and I wouldn't be surprised if Axure will get left behind by Invision at some point. Axure 7 is slow and a memory hog on a Mac....but let's see what v8 brings :-)

Sencha - Marketing Team
    Answers

We are considering the most used software to support along with other ways to improve Stencils. We will be posting a survey shortly so we can get a better feel for what our users are looking for. After the great reception, our design team is committed to improving Stencils and expanding it.

Sencha Premium User mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers

We just added Sketch and Omnigraffle: https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthr...nd-Omnigraffle
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch

Check out my GitHub:
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

Posts are my own, not any current, past or future employer's.

Design is the creation of a plan or convention for the construction of an object or a system (as in architectural blueprints, engineering drawings, business processes, circuit diagrams and sewing patterns).[1] Design has different connotations in different fields (see design disciplines below). In some cases the direct construction of an object (as in pottery, engineering, management, cowboy coding and graphic design) is also considered to be design