Thread: How can I auto adjust ContentPanel size ?

Sencha User
    Answers

Default Answered: How can I auto adjust ContentPanel size ?

Hi, I am implementing a custom widget that consists of a ContentPanel containing two other ContentPanel s, the three are collapsible. I'm trying to achieve that the container CP change size auto adjusting when the contained CPs expand/collapse so the whole widget fits in a form and resizes automatically. I've tried with many different components and layout containers. I'm migrating a system from gxt 2 version and in that version that was possible with contentPanel and a layout manager.
    Anybody can help?
    Thank you
    Esteban

2. Solved it by wrapping components (FieldSet, ContentPanel) inside a FlowLayoutContainer and not specifying height in any of the contained items.
    Also, for this behaviour, had to change VBoxLayoutContainer to VerticalLayoutContainer and HBox to HorizontalLayoutContainer. Now the wrapping FieldSet adjusts its height according to the containede elements height.

Sencha User
    Answers

Solved it by wrapping components (FieldSet, ContentPanel) inside a FlowLayoutContainer and not specifying height in any of the contained items.
    Also, for this behaviour, had to change VBoxLayoutContainer to VerticalLayoutContainer and HBox to HorizontalLayoutContainer. Now the wrapping FieldSet adjusts its height according to the containede elements height.