Thread: "Cannot read property get of undefined (Ext.util.Cookies.get)" when using ext.js

Exclamation "Cannot read property get of undefined (Ext.util.Cookies.get)" when using ext.js

Hi All,

In my project I am using sencha sdk tool 2 to create the minified app-all.js for production.
    Build is done properly without any error and it generated two file - app-all.js & all-classes.js.

When I am including app-all.js file along with ext.js in my index-mini.html page it is throwing me an error like - "Cannot read property get of undefined (Ext.util.Cookies.get) " however it is running fine when I am using ext-all.js.

I saw that ext.js doesn't have all the util classes. May I know how can I run my application by using ext.js?

Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Sustaining Engineer tristan.lee's Avatar
    Answers

What version of Ext are you using? That is an old version of Cmd so if you're able to upgrade to a newer version, I would recommend that. You can require the Ext.util.Cookie class to be included in the minified version without needing to include the entire framework file.
    Tristan Lee
    Sencha Inc - Sustaining Engineer

Having an issue? Help us help you - be detailed; provide some code; demonstrate with a fiddle (fiddle.sencha.com)

Embed your fiddle in your post: [FIDDLE]id[/FIDDLE]

Hi Tristan,

Yes we are using old version because somehow we are not able to continue with sencha cmd 4 because we are using sencha cmd for non cmd generated application. I have also posted this issue in another thread.

May I know how can we use additional util classes with our ext-debug.js? As ext-debug.js have the minimum framework files only.

-
    Thanks

Sencha - Sustaining Engineer tristan.lee's Avatar
    Answers

Check out this document on using the Loader to pull in additional classes: https://www.sencha.com/blog/using-ex...r-application/
    Tristan Lee
    Sencha Inc - Sustaining Engineer

Having an issue? Help us help you - be detailed; provide some code; demonstrate with a fiddle (fiddle.sencha.com)

Embed your fiddle in your post: [FIDDLE]id[/FIDDLE]