Thread: Error with wrong "linux" folder in Sencha Cmd v6.0.0.154 (Beta) - Linux 64

Default Error with wrong "linux" folder in Sencha Cmd v6.0.0.154 (Beta) - Linux 64

I am getting an error

Code:
    com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: Failed creating background process
    Using "-d" I could see the error was:

Code:
    Caused by: Cannot run program "/var/lib/jenkins/bin/Sencha/Cmd/6.0.0.154/bin/linux/phantomjs/phantomjs" (in directory "."): error=2, No such file or directory
    Problem was that that the folder was "linux-64/phantomjs" not "linux/phantomjs". I created an alias there and all good, but it's something to fix

Regards

Sencha User

Thanks for the report. Did you select the 64-bit version of Sencha Cmd when you filled out the form to download the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Schlosberg View Post
    Thanks for the report. Did you select the 64-bit version of Sencha Cmd when you filled out the form to download the beta?
    Yes

I am having this problem also, on 64-bit Scientific Linux. I tried creating a symbolic link (linux-x64 points to linux) but got the same error.

Actually my problem is the reverse - the folder installed was 'linux' and the folder expected in the error message was 'linux-x64'

Sencha User

This same type of bug has resurfaced.

Using the 32bit install of Cmd 6.5.1.240 crashes and is unable to create a background process because it references "linux-x64" rather than "linux".

Can be reproduced by downloading 32 bit cmd, and running sencha app build on a project.

Caused by: Cannot run program "/home/ubuntu/senchacmd/bin/linux-x64/node/node" (in directory "/home/ubuntu/senchacmd"): error=2, No such file or directory
    at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1048)
    at com.sencha.util.ExternalProcess.start(ExternalProcess.java:76)
    at com.sencha.util.ProcessUtil.spawn(ProcessUtil.java:74)
    at com.sencha.tools.external.BaseExternalCommandRunner.spawn(BaseExternalCommandRunner.java:95)
    at com.sencha.tools.external.NodeRunner.spawn(NodeRunner.java:27)
    at com.sencha.tools.external.BaseExternalCommandRunner.spawn(BaseExternalCommandRunner.java:104)
    at com.sencha.command.fashion.FashionCommand.runProcess(FashionCommand.java:132)
    at com.sencha.command.fashion.FashionCommand.runBuildNode(FashionCommand.java:126)
    at com.sencha.command.fashion.FashionCommand.runBuild(FashionCommand.java:64)
    at com.sencha.command.fashion.FashionCommand.execute(FashionCommand.java:52)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)