Thread: Extjs custom component which extend Ext.Component conflicts method name in both.

Sencha User
    Answers

Default Extjs custom component which extend Ext.Component conflicts method name in both.

I have a Ext.ux.ManagedIframe.Component class which extends Ext.Component.I am trying to build this with Sencha CMD 5.1.0.26. I have added this ManagedIframe class in app.json. But, seems like method name conflicts happening for getContentTarget() method. As, I don't want to changes the name of method in ManagedIframe.js file as It's used at several places.
    Here is the log, while running sencha app build from project root folder.

== Unhandled Error ==
    Ext.ux.ManagedIframe.Component: Public method "getContentTarget" conflicts with private framework method declared by Ext.Component
    file:///C:/Softwares/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/Teamworks/Teamworks/ManagedIframe.js:342
    file:///C:/Softwares/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/Teamworks/Teamworks/ManagedIframe.js:1547
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: phantomjs process exited with code 2

Sencha User
    Answers

Default getContentTarget" conflicts with private framework method declared by Ext.Component

I have a Ext.ux.ManagedIframe.Component class. I am using sencha cmd 5.1.0.26 to build my application. getting below error message. I don't want to change the getContentTarget() name in this class, Any suggestion is welcome. below is log.

== Unhandled Error ==
    Ext.ux.ManagedIframe.Component: Public method "getContentTarget" conflicts with private framework method declared by Ext.Component

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers

Hi,

This method is used by the container layout and you will not be able to write over it.
    You will have to rename your method to make this work.

Thanks,
    Guilherme Lopes
    Sencha Support

Sencha User
    Answers

Sorry, for late response on that.

In Extjs 5.1.26, there is a class Ext.ux.IFrame for ManagedIFrame.js
    I used Ext.ux.IFrame for the ManagedIFrame. But, I have having troble while trying to set the url in the IFrame, so URL should get loaded in IFrame.
    As, In ManagedIFrame there is method setSrc(), which does the trick to set url. any help appreciated.

Thanks
    Ranjay

Sencha User
    Answers

Added to my previous thread, in Ext. ux. IFrame setData() is their. But, it does not load the url, it just display the url. I want the url to be loaded in the Extjs IFrame? please let me know, if any body have any idea.