Thread: What is the best way to get started on Architect 3?

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers

Default What is the best way to get started on Architect 3?

Hi;

I was using Architect 2 about a year ago (and have forgotten most everything). To get started on Architect 3, what is the best place to get started? I mostly remember at least a fair number of the basic concepts. I think...

So what documentation is best to start? And is there a good video or two?

I need to create a webpage that can be a single page site as Sencha defines it. But it is about 8 pages (panels?) of distinct pages. Some are forms, some are display with buttons. And most require a login.

So documentation/video showing something like this would be best. I'd much rather re-learn on something that is close to what I need to create.

thanks - dave

Answers

Hi Dave--

I think the best place to start would be to work your way through the guides that we have available for Sencha Architect which can be found here: http://docs.sencha.com/architect/3/

Best of luck, and check back in the forums if you have questions along the way!
    Thanks!
    Joel

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers

Hi Joel;

Yes, I'm starting with that. By any chance is there an example for a website that requires a login and displays either multiple pages, or the outermost container is tabbed pages with the different pages in each tab?

Handling the login/logout/get password is the part I'm really unsure how best to handle. And one of the pages (the sign up page) does not require a login, the rest do.

thanks - dave

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DavidThi808 View Post
    Hi Joel;

Yes, I'm starting with that. By any chance is there an example for a website that requires a login and displays either multiple pages, or the outermost container is tabbed pages with the different pages in each tab?

Handling the login/logout/get password is the part I'm really unsure how best to handle. And one of the pages (the sign up page) does not require a login, the rest do.

thanks - dave
    I'm not sure of any Architect-specific examples like that. Did you have specific questions about this kind of functionality?

Thanks
    Joel