Thread: wrong namespace in sandboxed theme javascript

You found a bug! We've classified it as a bug in our system. We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Ext JS Premium Member

Default wrong namespace in sandboxed theme javascript

For example in ExtJS 5.1.0 the file packages/ext-theme-classic-sandbox/build/ext-theme-classic-sandbox.js and ext-theme-classic-sandbox-debug.js use 'Ext.' instead of 'Ext5.'.

The same happens for a custom theme build that extends ext-theme-gray and sets the css prefix in sass/var/Component.scss to 'x5-' !default.

I'd understand that my custom theme build has the error because it doesn't change the overrides which seem to come from ext-theme-classic.

Please fix the included ext-theme-classic-sandbox and advise how to do so for a custom build that uses sandboxing.

Thanks!

Ext JS Premium Member

I found a fix which might even be used in the sandboxed build:

add this to build.xml:
    Code:
        <target name="-after-build" description="Fix theme javascript namespace for sandboxing">
            <x-echo message="Fix my-theme.js namespace for sandboxing"/>
            <replaceregexp
                file="${package.output.base}/my-theme.js"
                match="Ext\."
                replace="Ext5."
                flags="g" />
        </target>
    I didn't find any documentation on the available variables, even finding out the syntax is Ant was hard because undocumented, please improve that!

I found ${package.output.base} in .sencha/package/build-impl.xml after ${build.dir} pointing to the wrong directory.

Ext JS Premium Member

Getting absolutely no feedback from Sencha although the forum displays "you found a bug!" is annoying. We even pay for support!