Thread: Trial Version Update Problem

Sencha User

Default Trial Version Update Problem

First off, let me apologize to whomever reviews these posts as I posted to the Architect 2 Bugs forum the first time.

I have downloaded Architect Trial Download. ( Uninstalled and Reinstalled 3 times) After creating Nitro-Autocode and trying to open up the file in Architect, I get a message that an update needs to be made. Msg displays update is complete, then update needs to be made again. It is an enless loop. Tried deleting autocode program and starting over, no help.

In between the needs update and update done messages, I get displays that state The following files failed to save, bla, bla, bla and do you want to change them to read/write. I've tried both yes and no. A display also comes us stating Uncaught, could not write to file v:/vvcce101A/resources/arch-internal-preview.css. The v:drive is mapped to the AS400 and is accessible and working.

Sencha User

I noticed that one of the errors is trying to access a file in the \programname\resources folder. There is no resources folder under my program name. I checked with one of our programmers who has the architect license and when he access an older program which doesn't have the resources folder, it display a message to update and then creates the folder and file and updates successfully. Is this intentional or is it a bug in the trial version?

Sencha User

Default similiar problem-any solution? see https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?302467

Thanks for any help!
    Solution found