Thread: Changing theme version without Cmd

Sencha User

Default Answered: Changing theme version without Cmd

Hello,

I use Architect without Sencha Cmd, so library import is made by pointing 'library base path' to proper 5.1.x version ext-all.js file.
    As far as I can tell, Architect use 5.0.x version of theme files and generates compressed CSS files for 5.0.x version of ExtJS library. Eventually, i met an error: textfield label ignores label hiding (by hideLabel: true or equivalent), because label hiding in 5.0.x was implemented in js code (by checking hasVisibleLabel() function and concatenating 'display:none' to labelStyle property; yeap, i made kinda investigation) and in 5.1.x it was reconfigured to CSS class "x-form-item-no-label", which i do not have in Architect-generated 5.0.x CSS.
    Can i keep my without-cmd-using-logic and add 5.1.x themes somehow?

Alex.

2. Hi,

What version of Architect are you using? Ext 5.1 is supported from Architect 3.2 (that was released only last week). If you are still using Architect 3.1 and pointing to Ext 5.1 framework, it is highly likely that you will encounter issues like this. In this case please upgrade to 3.2 and let us know if the problem goes away.

Sencha User
    Answers

Hi,

What version of Architect are you using? Ext 5.1 is supported from Architect 3.2 (that was released only last week). If you are still using Architect 3.1 and pointing to Ext 5.1 framework, it is highly likely that you will encounter issues like this. In this case please upgrade to 3.2 and let us know if the problem goes away.

Sencha User

Thank, upgrading to 3.2 did help.But is there a "legal" way to add theme files of version that i want? Or downgrading the architect is the only option?Maybe my "raw" pointing to ext-all.js file is not recommended?