Thread: Sencha Touch Grid Cell vertical align

Answers

Default Sencha Touch Grid Cell vertical align

Might someone tell me how to align the text in a row vertical centered? When I set itemHeigh to 150 the text seems not to center automatically Maybe someone could also tell me why the first column is not being affected by setItemHeight()? O.oIMG_0043.jpg
    Mark thread as answered if your problem could be solved and leave a vote for helpful answers

For more help check out my new blog: http://abitofcoding.blogspot.com

T
    o get in contact with me just send me a message on Google+

Answers

Without seeing any of your code it's difficult to gauge why the first row might not be sizing appropriately. I'd lean towards handling the row sizing and vertical alignment through CSS.

The fiddle below uses an Ext.dataview.List instead of the grid, but the concepts should be the same.

Regards,
    Brian

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lumberjack View Post
    Without seeing any of your code it's difficult to gauge why the first row might not be sizing appropriately. I'd lean towards handling the row sizing and vertical alignment through CSS.

The fiddle below uses an Ext.dataview.List instead of the grid, but the concepts should be the same.

Regards,
    Brian

Unfortunately this couldn't solve the problem... Might this be a bug in ST? I've seen that the idea was there to vertical align center. When I manually set the heigh of one cell the other get centered. There is no difference when I use the cls vertically-centered-item, I know it's in the screenshot. Forgot to remove.

Default with itemHeight set to 150px.
    Screenshot 2015-01-28 16.31.34.jpg

Manually set the Height of one Cell to 150px as the row is. --> Other cells get centered!
    Screenshot 2015-01-28 16.31.49.jpg
    Mark thread as answered if your problem could be solved and leave a vote for helpful answers

For more help check out my new blog: http://abitofcoding.blogspot.com

T
    o get in contact with me just send me a message on Google+