Thread: Secncha Touch - Project example

Sencha User

Default Secncha Touch - Project example

Hi. I am having a problem on compiling and opening the example from here: http://docs.sencha.com/architect/3/t....html#TheStore I did all the tutorial and made a new project. Still it gives errors when trying to load it with Chrome: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'version' of null" "GET http://localhost/[AppName]/bootstrap.json 404 (Not Found)" "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token" It gives the same errors on the mobile device. I also tried to download the full example from the link at the bottom of the page, but still does not show anything but the 3 blinking dots... I would really like to start working with Sencha, but so far i did not succeed on making it really work. Also - How do i get data with ajax and put it on the screen? Thanks.

Sencha User
    Answers

You are here at the Sencha Touch forum. Please move this thread to architect.In sencha touch you would need to set up a project (cmd - sencha generate app). With that you will get a bootstrap.json at the sencha touch root folder. I am not sure what you are doing, but it seems you are mixing sencha Architect with sencha Touch

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt001 View Post
    You are here at the Sencha Touch forum. Please move this thread to architect.In sencha touch you would need to set up a project (cmd - sencha generate app). With that you will get a bootstrap.json at the sencha touch root folder. I am not sure what you are doing, but it seems you are mixing sencha Architect with sencha Touch
    Thank you for your response. I don't mix it, i just try to work with Sencha Architect 3 in order to build Sencha Touch Project...
    I have downloaded a Sencha Touch Example from Sencha's Website and when i open it, it stays on the 3 Blinking dots page...