Thread: browser and os support

Sencha User

Default Answered: browser and os support

Looking forward to version 5.

Our company will be looking to move to 5 asap because we're trying to support various tablets on 4. I'd like to know what Ext JS 5 will support so we can know where we may have a gap, or where we could maybe add support to the list of what we currently support.

I've looked around for detailed information on which tablet/mobile os, browser and devices are supported for 5, but couldn't find anything besides the general IE/Firefox/Chrome listings. For example, in the recent Ext JS 5 Migration WebEx presentation, I think it was mentioned that the stock browser for Android was not supported on Jelly Bean, only Chrome. That's the type of 'support matrix' info I'm trying to find.

2. We are supporting the browsers so if the browser is on the device then it's supported. The stock android browser that isn't Chrome is not on the list of supported browsers.

Sencha Premium User mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers

We are supporting the browsers so if the browser is on the device then it's supported. The stock android browser that isn't Chrome is not on the list of supported browsers.
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch

Check out my GitHub:
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

Posts are my own, not any current, past or future employer's.