Thread: templatecolumn makes the app unable to build

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User

Default templatecolumn makes the app unable to build

Hi,

I have a little project, and I noticed a little bug:
    I tried to use a templatecolumn in the grid, and after I add it, I am unable to build the app anyore using Sencha Cmd.
    Before adding the column it built successfully (with some minor warnings), but after that I get the following error:

Code:
    zolcsi-notebook:html zolcsi$ sencha app build
    Sencha Cmd v5.0.0.116
    [INF] Loading app json manifest...
    [INF] Writing content to /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/bootstrap.js
    [INF] Writing content to /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/bootstrap.json
    [INF] Compressing data with YuiJavascriptCompressor
    [INF] Concatenating output to file /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/production/IngatlanForras/app.js
    [INF] merging resources into /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/production/IngatlanForras/resources
    [INF] merged 0 resources into /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/production/IngatlanForras/resources
    [INF] merging resources into /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/production/IngatlanForras
    [INF] merged 0 resources into /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/production/IngatlanForras
    [INF] writing sass content to /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/temp/production/IngatlanForras/sass/IngatlanForras-all.scss.tmp
    [INF] appending sass content to /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/temp/production/IngatlanForras/sass/IngatlanForras-all.scss.tmp
    [INF] appending sass content to /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/temp/production/IngatlanForras/sass/IngatlanForras-all.scss.tmp
    [INF] executing compass using system installed ruby runtime
    unchanged IngatlanForras-all.scss
    [ERR] Failed to parse CSS 3.0 style sheet: Encountered " "+" "+ "" at line 1, column 10072.
    Was expecting one of:
        <S> ...
        ")" ...
        <S> ...

[ERR] 
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExParse: could not parse css input content
    [ERR] 	at com.sencha.command
    [ERR] .Sencha.dispatch(Sencha.java:71)
    [ERR] 
    [ERR] Total time: 13 seconds
    [ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:274: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/.sencha/app/sass-impl.xml:139: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/.sencha/app/sass-impl.xml:156: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/.sencha/app/sass-impl.xml:98: com.sencha.exceptions.ExParse: could not parse css input content

Sencha User

Just noticed, that the same thing happens with every other column types, except for the basic gridcolumn. But the problem disappears after I switch to the neptune theme (originally I wad using Crisp)

This bug is due to rebuilding and trying to compress the already compressed CSS. For now try "sencha app build -clean" to do a build. This is likely not going to be much of an issue when using sencha app watch.
    Don Griffin

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User

Thanks for your answer. I figured that I was able to run the build successfully after deleting the original css, so I guess you are right. Thanks again for the detailed answer