Thread: Unable to Activate Product

Default Unable to Activate Product

Hi - i am trying to activate the product but clicking on activate button (see screenshot) does not do anything.

i was expecting to somehow bring me to a window where i can enter my activation code.

Sencha Architect 3.0.2 for Mac.

Please advise.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

What version of OS X are you on?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Architect Build tested:
    Project Type:
    • Touch 2.x
    Description:
    • I'm facing the same issue. I'm on Windows 7 and I logged in just fine, but when I click the Activate button nothing happens.I tried deleting everything from C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Sencha\Sencha Architect 3.2\ - again, logged in fine but Activate button doesn't redirect me to a place where I can enter my activation code. Reinstalling Sencha Architect didn't help.
    Operating System:
    • Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

@Konrad, can you look at C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Sencha\Sencha Architect 3.2\user.config file? It is xml file and there should be the only 'data' one element. Does it contain any value or is it empty?Thanks for report.

There is no user.config file there. There's a user.license file, but no .config files at all.

Also, I submitted more info in this Q&A forum post:
    https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthr...Can-t-Activate

Sure, I had user.license in my mind, sorry. Is the 'data' element empty there?

I PM'd you the file. The 'data' element is missing.

For anyone else who runs into this issue, until the bug is fixed this is the best way to go around it:https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthr...=1#post1112144