Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How to find remote job for ExtJS developer?

Quote Originally Posted by brian428 View Post
    If you think a Sencha "job board" is going to magically get you into that group, then you couldn't be more wrong.
    If you like you can find out how many remote developers in Sencha.
    Was that so difficult 3 years ago to offers me job with 20$ per hour?
    Sencha has much experience on working with remote developers.
    I several times requested for help.
    I offered cool ideas that now in 3 years are started to implements.

If the job market in their area is poor, then they change their focus to something that is in demand or they move to a new location. That's just reality. That's just how the world is. Thousands of people move or change careers every day. What they don't do is sit back and ask the world to change to accommodate them.
    I very deep searched where I can work in future.
    I from 8 years old was aimed to be get out of povetry.
    For the moment and for many years in future the only way of fair getting money is IT.

I do not ask the world to change.
    I asked for help.
    Many times.

How can I move in USA?
    I calc how much it is needed just to visit USA get back, it is about 5000-6000$ for me in all needed money for getting VISA, tickets and so on that 2 weeks to be in USA.
    Who will that pay for me? Nobody.

It sounds to me like you're being unrealistic. Based on what you've said so far, you:
    Are not a well-known expert in the industry
    Stopped using Ext JS and Touch several years ago
    Want a job developing with Ext JS or Touch
    Want comparable pay to a U.S. worker
    Want to work remotely
    Believe someone else should be responsible for finding you this imaginary job

"Are not a well-known expert in the industry"

How developer become well-known.
    Usually he has main job and get on it specific knownledge that helps him to become famous.
    Nobody do not spend years if he has no money to live that to become famous.
    I did all I could before.
    Almost the only way you talk about is for any person who is place where there are job.

"Stopped using Ext JS and Touch several years ago.
    Want a job developing with Ext JS or Touch."
    I enssure you to do CRMs on ExtJS in comparing to what I did is like drink tea.

"Want comparable pay to a U.S. worker"
    What is salary of cool developer in USA it is from 50 to 140$ per hour.
    Please do not write me again that in USA there are no good-paid job.
    I ask the minimum rate for cool developer - 50$. But even 30$ for me would be acceptable.

"Want to work remotely"
    If I have way I would be move. I can not do it.

"Believe someone else should be responsible for finding you this imaginary job"
    No, I do not expect anything. I did all I could to find job of my dream.
    I all my life in searching.

Sencha Premium Member

Good developers bring solutions no matter if is ExtJS, jQuery, Java, .NET, Ruby or whatever...
    UI: Sencha Architect / ExtJS 4 - 6
    Server side: JEE / EJB 3.x / CDI / JPA 2.x/ JAX-RS / JasperReports
    Application Server: WildFly / Weblogic
    Databases: Oracle
    / MySQL / DB2 / Firebird

If you like my answer please vote!

Sencha User

JUST NEVER LOST HOPE....

Sencha User

DON'T worry...never lost hope!

Sencha User

Default joana..

Try to use different search engine......

Quote Originally Posted by ssamayoa View Post
    Good developers bring solutions no matter if is ExtJS, jQuery, Java, .NET, Ruby or whatever...
    So if developers just work in companies and do not do any MIT, LGPL products, they are bad?
    I want to get salary of 50$ per hour, so am I bad developer?
    I tired of working for free, I coded during my 7-8 years about 10 mbs on js, I am fead up with no money.
    I want to get salary that my work value.

I am good, very proffesional developer.
    Good developer does not have to be good at comunication skills(because 95% of time he must code), I am good at coding...
    Developer must be good at coding.

That to become good developer I live in IT, really live. My average day way was: wake up in 7 a.m. and slept in 11 p.m. during day 2 times to eat. I about 12-14 hours and some time even 17 hours per day worked that did from myself developer who can be hired.

So I am bad, I am bad because I want to get salary.
    Very nice.

I prefer another phrase, if you want to become proffesional in something, do 10 000 hours per it, and you will be become proffesional. I did my 10 000 hours about js years ago.

Sencha Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail Tatsky View Post
    So if developers just work in companies and do not do any MIT, LGPL products, they are bad?
    You keep focusing on minor points that others make and keep ignoring the rest.

I want to get salary of 50$ per hour, so am I bad developer? I tired of working for free, I coded during my 7-8 years about 10 mbs on js, I am fead up with no money. I want to get salary that my work value.
    Yes, we understand. You've already made clear what you want. Numerous times. Unfortunately, "wanting" something isn't enough in the real world. I posted a message a while back with many suggestions that may help in getting a better remote development position. Those are the sorts of things you'll need to do.

Good developer does not have to be good at comunication skills(because 95% of time he must code), I am good at coding...Developer must be good at coding.
    This may be a big part of your problem. A good developer, and especially a good remote developer, needs excellent communication skills.

So I am bad, I am bad because I want to get salary. Very nice.
    OK, seriously, stop with this nonsense. No one is saying you are "bad". You keep falling back to this, when no one has said anything of the sort. I've entertained this thread for longer than I probably should have, and I (and others) have offered you plenty of advice. You can use the advice, or you can keep imagining that everyone is telling you that you're "bad". I don't have anything else to say, except best of luck.

Sencha Premium Member

Good developer does not have to be good at comunication skills
    In what world you live?

Lets define "Good developer":Is someone who codes using the most "clever" features of the language and/or framework with few or not errors at all or is someone who brings solutions and add value?

A "good developer" can craft a technically superb product which no body needs while a "mediocre" (not so technically brilliant) developer can craft a not so great technically product but very useful for a lot of people.

I don't know how old are you but if you are enough old recall all those non professional developers who crafted very nice Visual Basic applications in the 90s.

And if you want a remote job learning DEFINITELY you need VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS!

Regards.
    UI: Sencha Architect / ExtJS 4 - 6
    Server side: JEE / EJB 3.x / CDI / JPA 2.x/ JAX-RS / JasperReports
    Application Server: WildFly / Weblogic
    Databases: Oracle
    / MySQL / DB2 / Firebird

If you like my answer please vote!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast