Thread: Framework Uncaught TypeError

Sencha Premium Member

Default Framework Uncaught TypeError

I realize this is technically happening in Architect and maybe it's an Architect specific problem but unfortunately I haven't been able to get a response in those forums so I'm hoping someone might be able to help me here, the issue is the following: I have a grid panel that looks like this:

grid.jpg

and as soon as I hover my mouse over the first column in the grid, "service1", the following message immediately pops up:

error.jpg

the exact same thing happens when I do it in the browser when previewing it, chrome debugger shows the following:
    Anyone have any idea what is going on and how to fix it? this is driving me crazy, any help would be very much appreciated, thank you.

Sencha Premium Member

Ok I figured out what's causing it, it happens when I add a "Grouping Feature" to the grid, as soon as I remove it the problem stops, but how do I fix this then? I need this to group the services by status, all of the active ones, inactive ones, etc... is there away around it? or another way to do it?

Sencha User
    Answers

This seems to be a known issue:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?265276

The ticket on that bug is a duplicate to another (EXTJSIV-10018), which has already been fixed in 4.2.2. In what version are you seeing this?

Sencha Premium Member

Actually I'm not sure, I was assuming architect just ran the latest version of Ext JS and updated whenever there was an available update, I just see 4.2.x though, how do I find out exactly what version I'm using?

Sencha User
    Answers

You could check the version.properties file in the distribution.