Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back button broke in navigationview - Sencha Touch 2.3 + Android 4.3

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-5029 in 2.4.0.

Wonderful!!! sebastian.widelak's solution fixed the issue for us. We can now release our Android app!

Sencha Premium Member

This fix didn't work for me, I wonder if I have applied the fix correctly. Do I have to use sencha-touch-all-debug.js and replace the code?

This fix didn't work out for me either. I'm new to Touch and mobile development so can't guess what to do to fix the problem.

We use Sencha Touch 2.3.1 and use Cordova. Everything is fine on the browser and Android emulator. But the back button in NavigationView doesn't work for Android 4.3.

I applied the fix directly on the sencha source codes (Couldn't find a way to override Ext.env.Feature in a separate file). I see that it's being run while running on browser with Firebug. But the thing is, the fix has broken the browser: Now the browser doesn't work. Even though this is the case, I built the code and created a new .apk and tested in Android 4.3 and here it also didn't work.

There are no other issues about this and this one also still seems unsolved.

Our customer's workforce are mainly using 4.3 and for that reason we are holding back our release.

Does anyone else has any solution for the problem?

Thanks in advance

Sencha Premium Member

I've submitted this to the support ticket. They aware the issue and fixing it. However no dates or whatever news I get from them yet.

Thanks for the reply and notice. I hope it will be fixed very soon.

Sencha Premium Member

I found that this bug is also plaguing XiaoMi (??) devices. XiaoMi is one of the largest Android device manufacturer in China. This in turn is affecting huge amount of users.

I cannot launch the project because of this bug and still waiting for a solution for a month already. Hope Sencha is paying attention to this issue.

Sencha - Support Team

I am going to escalate this issue with my manager. In the meantime have you tried the suggested workaround? Some users have reported success with it.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...=1#post1009111
    Get more personalized support via a support subscription.

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services [email protected]

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Need to include a test case use:
    The official Sencha Fiddle

Sencha Premium Member

Guys, here you have edited sources, unpack it to your project root directory.
    Blog: devjs.eu

Sencha - Support Team

Sebastian's fix should resolve this issue. It has been submitted for inclusion in the framework and is currently under review.

Code:
    Ext.define('Override.env.Feature', {
        override: 'Ext.env.Feature',

isStyleSupportedWithoutPrefix: function (name, tag) {
            var elementStyle = this.getTestElement(tag).style;
            return typeof elementStyle[name] !== 'undefined' && typeof Ext.browser.getStylePrefix(name) === 'undefined';
        }
    });
    Get more personalized support via a support subscription.

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services [email protected]

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Need to include a test case use:
    The official Sencha Fiddle

Sencha Premium Member

Hello,

I think this will fix issues for other android devices.

However, I cannot seem to be able to compile the updated sencha files:
    sencha-touch-all.js (etc)

when I run the app with:
    > sencha app build package

It still uses the old sencha-touch-all.js to build the package. What should I do to make it use the new one? I've updated the file inside the app and workspace already.

---

I found it very strange. The debug version (before sencha app build package command) worked fine on the Chinese Android device, but it won't work after the build command in the build folder.

Can anyone shed me some light?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast