Thread: dynamic combox with dynamic lables display

Sencha User

Default dynamic combox with dynamic lables display

Hi, i have a requirement where in a form i have a multi-selectable combo box(say combo a) based on the selected no of items ,i need to display another set of combo boxes with the selected items (from combo a ) as their lables...
    like if i select item1 amd item2 in first combo(parent combo) i should be able to display two child combo boxes(as i selected two items from parent) with item1 as label for first child and item2 for second child.
    Is this possible..please help me

Seems possible. You might post what you've tried to date as that may help engage the community to help edit / add to your code as you build out what you're wanting.

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by slemmon View Post
    Seems possible. You might post what you've tried to date as that may help engage the community to help edit / add to your code as you build out what you're wanting.
    i used superboxselet to have multiple selections in parent combo.. now based on the no.of selections i must display child combo boxes with those parent selected items as lables to these child combos

Sencha User

This should be relatively simple.

I haven't used superboxselect, but I would assume it has a number of event listeners similar to a combo, etc? If so, then simply hook into the desired event (change, select, possibly form submit?), grab the values, then pass these to a function where you loop through each value, create a combo and apply the value as the fieldLabel.