Thread: Sencha cmd build is failing continuously

Sencha Premium Member

Default Sencha cmd build is failing continuously

I am trying to build my code via Sencha cmd but every time it is failing and throwing same error.
    HTML Code:
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Java heap space[ERR][ERR] Total time: 15 minutes 31 seconds[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:D:\MINEDD\projects\RRE\Release\build\RRE\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:408: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    Am using SenchaCmd 3.1.2 and ExtJS 4.1.1a version.
    Alos i improved the java heap space by -Xms512m -Xmx748m but the end result is same.....

Awaiting for some input on this regard....

Sencha User

What if you increased the size? Maybe try: -Xmx1g or 2g
    It looks like the operation is taking quite a bit of time. I take it this is a large project that its's building?

Sencha Premium Member

Yeah...I am working on system having 2 GB RAM total....set the size till 1400MB....but it is still taking around 20 minutes and finally comes out with 'out of memory' error....

Am really surprised by Sencha Cmd tool....what is the minimum hardware requirement for sencha cmd....

Sencha User

To get a little more information can you run 'sencha diag show' and post back what you see?
    You can run 'sencha diag show > logfileLocation/diag.log' to output the diagnostics to a log file if thats' easier to work with.