Thread: Where do I can hire a Ext JS developer as my own employee?

Sencha Premium Member

Default Answered: Where do I can hire a Ext JS developer as my own employee?

Where do I can hire a Ext JS front-end developer as my own employee (this case is must because if I buy this service from some company it will violate GNU GPL v3 License Agreement, because project is closed source project and source code can not be given for customer, becuse project is an Add-on for 3rd-party closed source software. Giving for selling the source code to customer violates GNU GPL v3 either)?

I have a upcoming project with potential customer from USA that will take a 1 month to 6 months (160 work hous in month and 40 work hours in week and invoising twice in month with 14 days payment terms and conditions) to complete based customer needs.

Developer must have a PayPal account to invoice customer directly and I will set the price from development to 50 USD per hour or 50 EUR per hour, etc based to developer country. And I invoice customer directly from project management.

Developer get my company email address and access to my SVN.

Back-end come to programmed with J2EE and platform is Atlassian Confluence and database is MySQL but I think that these skills is not needed from front-end developer.

And is this kind post here allowed in Terms and Conditions using this forum?

2. Well, this is "Premium Help" so it does not belong to this forum. Also, only premium users can post here so the best would be to post questions like this to a general discussion forum.

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Answers

Well, this is "Premium Help" so it does not belong to this forum. Also, only premium users can post here so the best would be to post questions like this to a general discussion forum.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid MultiSearch Plugin, Grid MultiSort Plugin, Configuring ViewModel Hierarchy

Sencha Premium Member

Ok... I posted it Ext: Open Discussion. But it does not appear to threads.

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Answers

Wait some time, posts there must be approved by a moderator.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid MultiSearch Plugin, Grid MultiSort Plugin, Configuring ViewModel Hierarchy

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers

You could try:
    http://www.senchadevs.com/

Scott