Thread: [Ext JS 4 Desktop Example] Ext.Loader Error: (not enabled so dependencies....)

Default [Ext JS 4 Desktop Example] Ext.Loader Error: (not enabled so dependencies....)

hi all,

I want to play with the Desktop example. I changed the classes.js to App.js in the desktop.html file. The reason is that I want play around each of the files in the project and understand how the whole thing works. I want it to load individual files, not the classes.js.
    But just after this one tiny change, the system barks at me:
    • Uncaught Ext.Error: Ext.Loader is not enabled, so dependencies cannot be resolved dynamically. Missing required classes: Ext.ux.desktop.App, Ext.window.MessageBox, Ext.ux.desktop.ShortcutModel, MyDesktop.SystemStatus, MyDesktop.VideoWindow, MyDesktop.GridWindow, MyDesktop.TabWindow, MyDesktop.AccordionWindow, MyDesktop.Notepad, MyDesktop.BogusMenuModule, MyDesktop.BogusModule, MyDesktop.Settings
    • ext-core.js:15Uncaught Ext.Error: Ext.Loader is not enabled, so dependencies cannot be resolved dynamically. Missing required class: MyDesktop.App
    What am I not doing right?
    Thanks.

Sencha User
    Answers

The error means that the dynamic loading of classes is disabled. You should enable this feature with:
    Code:
    Ext.Loader.setConfig({
        enabled: true,
    });