Thread: After adding new leaf to parent node in TreeGrid, Parent node stays collapsed

Sencha Premium Member

Default After adding new leaf to parent node in TreeGrid, Parent node stays collapsed

Hello,

In my project i am using TreeGrid and in TreeGrid when i add new "Leaf" element dynamically to parent, after refresh my newly added leaf node's parent element stays collapsed instead of expanded.

Weird thing is if i add second "Leaf" element to same parent, my parent node stays exapanded. Only when i add first "leaf" element parent node collapses automatically. When i load my treegrid first time i do expand all for all items.

Another issue is , if i add new parent element i dont see "folder" icon next to it. I can see it only after adding a child element to it. Is there a way i can show icon to newly added parent element even if there isnt any child element inside it?

Thanks

Sencha Premium Member

Which version of GXT are you using? Do you have a testcase that implements EntryPoint and shows exactly what you are doing?

It sounds like a bug and i would like to move this thread to the proper forums.