Thread: Custom UI Compass Compile Warnings with Docs Example (Theme image not found).

Answers

Default Custom UI Compass Compile Warnings with Docs Example (Theme image not found).

ExtJS 4.1;

I've followed this docs guide on theming, and managed to compile my css successfully.

However, when I try to add the custom UI as described in the docs, I get the following errors (I'm only showing 2 out of about 18):

Code:
    WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel/panel-bubble-corners.gif
             on line 18 of /Library/WebServer/Documents/v4/extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/mixins/_theme-background-image.scss
             from line 391 of /Library/WebServer/Documents/v4/extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss
             from line 64 of /Library/WebServer/Documents/v4/resources/sass/my-ext-theme.scss

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/panel/panel-bubble-sides.gif
             on line 18 of /Library/WebServer/Documents/v4/extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/mixins/_theme-background-image.scss
             from line 391 of /Library/WebServer/Documents/v4/extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss
             from line 64 of /Library/WebServer/Documents/v4/resources/sass/my-ext-theme.scss

It seems that compass is looking for an image with the name panel-bubble-corners.gif, although clearly such won't exist.

What am I doing wrong?

My my-ext-theme.scss:

Code:
    // Unless you want to include all components, you must set $include-default to false
    // IF you set this to true, you can also remove lines 10 to 38 of this file
    $include-default: false;

// Insert your custom variables here.
    // $base-color: #aa0000;

@import 'ext4/default/all';

// You may remove any of the following modules that you
    // do not use in order to create a smaller css file.
    @include extjs-boundlist;
    @include extjs-button;
    @include extjs-btn-group;
    @include extjs-datepicker;
    @include extjs-colorpicker;
    @include extjs-menu;
    @include extjs-grid;
    @include extjs-form;
        @include extjs-form-field;
        @include extjs-form-fieldset;
        @include extjs-form-file;
        @include extjs-form-checkboxfield;
        @include extjs-form-checkboxgroup;
        @include extjs-form-triggerfield;
        @include extjs-form-htmleditor;
    @include extjs-panel;
    @include extjs-qtip;
    @include extjs-slider;
    @include extjs-progress;
    @include extjs-toolbar;
    @include extjs-window;
    @include extjs-messagebox;
    @include extjs-tabbar;
    @include extjs-tab;
    @include extjs-tree;
    @include extjs-drawcomponent;
    @include extjs-viewport;

// This line changes the location of your images when creating UIs to be relative instead of within the ExtJS directory.
    // You MUST set this to true/string value if you are creating new UIs + supporting legacy browsers.
    // This only applies to new UIs. It does not apply to default component images (i.e. when changing $base-color)
    // The value can either be true, in which case the image path will be "../images/"
    // or a string, of where the path is
    $relative-image-path-for-uis: true; // defaults to "../images/" when true

@include extjs-panel-ui(
        'bubble',

$ui-header-font-size: 12px,
        $ui-header-font-weight: bold,
        $ui-header-color: #0D2A59,
        $ui-header-background-color: #fff,
        $ui-header-background-gradient: null,

$ui-border-color: #fff,
        $ui-border-radius: 4px,
        $ui-body-background-color: #fff,
        $ui-body-font-size: 14px
    );

Answers

OK, I had to patch utils.rb and create manifest.js (as described in this thread).

But I still get these errors:

Code:
    WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../images/panel-header/panel-header-bubble-collapsed-top-corners.gif
             from line 472 of /Library/WebServer/Documents/v4/extjs/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/widgets/_panel.scss