Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sencha command build error

Sencha User

Default Sencha command build error

Hello all,
    I'm having issues using sencha command to build a project. I have installed sencha touch 2.0.1 and the new sdk tools beta3. I built a sencha project using the sencha command no problem. Have made no changes to the app. Went to build the the app using sencha command from the app working dir and got this error.

sencha app build testing
    or
    sencha app build production
    or
    sencha app build native
    or
    sencha app build package

all produce the following:

Code:
    C:\Mindscape\HTML5\Sencha\2.0\foo>sencha app build testing
    [INFO] Deploying your application to C:\Mindscape\HTML5\Sencha\2.0\foo\build\testing
    [INFO] Copied sdk/sencha-touch.js
    [INFO] Copied app.js
    [INFO] Copied resources/css/app.css
    [INFO] Copied resources/images
    [INFO] Copied resources/icons
    [INFO] Copied resources/startup
    [INFO] Resolving your application dependencies (file:///C:/Mindscape/HTML5/Sencha/2.0/foo/index.html)
    [ERROR] CreateProcessW: The system cannot find the file specified.

[ERROR] Failed loading your application from: 'file:///C:/Mindscape/HTML5/Sencha/2.0/foo/index.html'. Try setting the absolute URL to your application for the 'url' item inside 'app.json'
    Don't understand what file it's not able to find. I am on a windows 7 64bit machine and the sdk is installed under the "Program files" dir not under "Program files (x86)" as I have come across some people saying that may be an issue. I have been fighting with the sencha command stuff now for about a week with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

Sencha User

Hi,

I too have the exact similar issue, i m running on
    SDK: 2.0.1
    Tool: SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3-windows

D:\Projects\Android\GS>sencha app build production
    [INFO] Deploying your application to D:\Projects\Android\GS\build\production
    [INFO] Copied sdk/sencha-touch.js
    [INFO] Copied app.js
    [INFO] Copied resources/css/app.css
    [INFO] Copied resources/images
    [INFO] Copied resources/icons
    [INFO] Copied resources/loading
    [INFO] Resolving your application dependencies (http://localhost/gs/)
    [ERROR] CreateProcessW: The system cannot find the file specified.

[ERROR] Failed loading your application from: 'http://localhost/gs/'.

Can anybody help to fix this?
    Need to fix this issue ASAP, bcz i am not able to proceed further. Please help.

I even tried by giving url value like - "url": "http://localhost/gs/"

Thanks
    Saravanan

Sencha User

Same problem
    Could you please check this blocking issue.

Sencha User

Default Check the SENCHA_SDK_TOOLS_2_0_0_BETA3 environment variable is correct

I was able to resolve this on Windows 7 64 bit. The problem turned out to be my environment variable, used by the Application.js module to resolve dependencies was not correct.
    Check SENCHA_SDK_TOOLS_2_0_0_BETA3 environment variable. Mine was C:\Program Files (x86). I read in another thread not to install the SDK tools there even though I"m sure 99% of people do because that is the default setting on Windows.
    Anway, I had previously moved the SDK Tools to C:\dev\Workspace and updated my path manually to avoid having the space in Program Files and the binaries were somewhere else now, but I didnt realize this environment variable even existed.
    After setting the %SENCHA_SDK_TOOLS_2_0_0_BETA3% environment variable (and updating Path% with it), I came down to my last error of a different sort
    [ERROR] Failed loading your application from: file:///c:/xampp/htdocs/myapp.
    setting url : http://localhost/myapp/index.html resolved that. :D

Hey I have the exact same issue on mac os x with the latest sdk tools version and sencha 2.0.1.1 ... only after I updated our sencha touch version to 2.0.1.1 and want to build the app with sencha app build package this error occurred ... and yes I tried to set the url param and it did nothing change ! every url I specify he got a timeout -.- whats wrong with sencha ? one update and every thing crashes ?

Sencha User

Default Same here

I did everything and stil ends with the same errors

Here are my path :
    Code:
    C:\SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bin;
    and url

Code:
    "url": "http://localhost/GS/index.html",
    EDIT : Have very strange lines in processmonitor due to node.exe
    Code:
    02:04:53,2195769    node.exe    4612    CreateFile    C:\wamp\www\GS\cmd.exe    NAME NOT FOUND    Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a
    02:04:53,2196518    node.exe    4612    QueryOpen    C:\wamp\www\GS\cmd.exe.com    FAST IO DISALLOWED    
    02:04:53,2197035    node.exe    4612    CreateFile    C:\wamp\www\GS\cmd.exe.com    NAME NOT FOUND    Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a
    02:04:53,2197711    node.exe    4612    QueryOpen    C:\wamp\www\GS\cmd.exe.exe    FAST IO DISALLOWED    
    02:04:53,2198254    node.exe    4612    CreateFile    C:\wamp\www\GS\cmd.exe.exe    NAME NOT FOUND    Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a
    02:04:53,2198972    node.exe    4612    QueryOpen    C:\SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3\cmd.exe    FAST IO DISALLOWED    
    02:04:53,2199443    node.exe    4612    CreateFile    C:\SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3\cmd.exe    NAME NOT FOUND    Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a
    02:04:53,2200084    node.exe    4612    QueryOpen    C:\SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3\cmd.exe.com    FAST IO DISALLOWED    
    02:04:53,2200525    node.exe    4612    CreateFile    C:\SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3\cmd.exe.com    NAME NOT FOUND    Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a
    02:04:53,2201209    node.exe    4612    QueryOpen    C:\SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3\cmd.exe.exe    FAST IO DISALLOWED    
    02:04:53,2201688    node.exe    4612    CreateFile    C:\SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3\cmd.exe.exe    NAME NOT FOUND    Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a
    02:04:53,2202945    node.exe    4612    QueryOpen    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bin\cmd.exe    FAST IO DISALLOWED    
    02:04:53,2204005    node.exe    4612    CreateFile    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bin\cmd.exe    NAME NOT FOUND    Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a
    02:04:53,2205220    node.exe    4612    QueryOpen    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bin\cmd.exe.com    FAST IO DISALLOWED    
    02:04:53,2206195    node.exe    4612    CreateFile    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bin\cmd.exe.com    NAME NOT FOUND    Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a
    02:04:53,2207341    node.exe    4612    QueryOpen    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bin\cmd.exe.exe    FAST IO DISALLOWED    
    02:04:53,2208295    node.exe    4612    CreateFile    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\bin\cmd.exe.exe    NAME NOT FOUND    Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a
    Last edited by huberte; 13 Jul 2012 at 4:11 PM. Reason: ProcessMonitor

Answers

I have no url specified in app.json. Where do you need that? Can you list your app.json here?

Sencha User

???????,
    Code:
    /**     * The absolute URL to this application in development environment, i.e: the URL to run this application
         * on your web browser during development, e.g: "http://localhost/myapp/index.html".
         * This value is needed when build to resolve your application's dependencies if it requires server-side resources
         * that are not accessible via file system protocol.
         */
        "url": "http://localhost/GS/index.html",

Answers

Code:
    {
        /**
         * The application's namespace, used by Sencha Command to generate classes
         */
        "name": "W2",

/**
         * List of all JavaScript assets in the right execution order.
         * Each item is an object with the following format:
         *      {
         *          "path": "path/to/script.js" // Relative path to this app.json file
         *          "update": "delta"           // (Optional)
         *                                      //  - If not specified, this file will only be loaded once, and
         *                                      //    cached inside localStorage until this value is changed.
         *                                      //  - "delta" to enable over-the-air delta update for this file
         *                                      //  - "full" means full update will be made when this file changes
         *      }
         */
        "js": [
            {
                "path": "sdk/sencha-touch.js",
            },
            {
                "path": "app.js",
                "update": "delta"
            }
        ],

/**
         * List of all CSS assets in the right inclusion order.
         * Each item is an object with the following format:
         *      {
         *          "path": "path/to/item.css" // Relative path to this app.json file
         *          "update": "delta"          // (Optional)
         *                                     //  - If not specified, this file will only be loaded once, and
         *                                     //    cached inside localStorage until this value is changed to either one below
         *                                     //  - "delta" to enable over-the-air delta update for this file
         *                                     //  - "full" means full update will be made when this file changes
         *      }
         */
        "css": [
            {
                "path": "resources/css/app.css",
                "update": "delta"
            }
        ],

/**
         * Used to automatically generate cache.manifest (HTML 5 application cache manifest) file when you build
         */
        "appCache": {
            /**
             * List of items in the CACHE MANIFEST section
             */
            "cache": [
                "index.html"
            ],
            /**
             * List of items in the NETWORK section
             */
            "network": [
                "*"
            ],
            /**
             * List of items in the FALLBACK section
             */
            "fallback": []
        },

/**
         * Extra resources to be copied along when build
         */
        "extras": [
            "resources/images",
            "resources/icons",
            "resources/loading",
            "resources/css/fonts",
            "resources/locale"
        ],

/**
         * Directory path to store all previous production builds. Note that the content generated inside this directory
         * must be kept intact for proper generation of delta between updates
         */
        "archivePath": "archive",

/**
         * Default paths to build this application to for each environment
         */
        "buildPaths": {
            "testing": "build/testing",
            "production": "build/production",
            "package": "build/package",
            "native": "build/native"
        },

/**
         * Build options
         */
        "buildOptions": {
            "product": "touch",
            "minVersion": 3,
            "debug": false,
            "logger": "false"
        },

/**
         * Uniquely generated id for this application, used as prefix for localStorage keys.
         * Normally you should never change this value.
         */
        "id": "75a277d0-6836-11e1-aa0a-374b25a899d0"
    }

Sencha User

I don't see how it could help me with the createprocessW error....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast