Thread: How to setup a bottom docked toolbar full screen height with Ext.Container

Sencha User

Default How to setup a bottom docked toolbar full screen height with Ext.Container

I switched from Ext.TabPanel to Ext.Container so I could have complete control of the top and bottom nav toolbars. In doing so the bottom toolbar collapsed into a vbox layout. (as opposed to using the full vertical space) I can fix this by putting in a vertical spacer in the form of the below between the two toolbars but this is obviously hard coded to a particular height. Is there a way from me to recover the tabpanel behavior ? - thx

{
    xtype: 'panel',
    height: '400px',
    html:'hello'
    },

Sencha Premium User mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers

If you have docked config set on any item, those items will not take part of any layout.
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch

Check out my GitHub:
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

Posts are my own, not any current, past or future employer's.

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by skelly View Post
    I switched from Ext.TabPanel to Ext.Container so I could have complete control of the top and bottom nav toolbars. In doing so the bottom toolbar collapsed into a vbox layout. (as opposed to using the full vertical space) I can fix this by putting in a vertical spacer in the form of the below between the two toolbars but this is obviously hard coded to a particular height. Is there a way from me to recover the tabpanel behavior ? - thx

{
    xtype: 'panel',
    height: '400px',
    html:'hello'
    },
    no hope via code,
    but you might able to make it work via css and overwrite its style...