Thread: add a child under last child of a parent container

Hello all, hope you all having some great days!

I have a problem i cannot seem to resolve and hoping some of you can shed some light on this matter.

to simplify it

im dynamically adding columns with some form fields ,

GROUP FIXED WHAT FROM 0 TILL 1000 PAYOUT X [add button]
    CHILD FIXED WHAT A 1001 2000 PAYOUT X [ del]
    CHILD FIXED WHAT B 2001 3000 PAYOUT X [del]
    GROUP FIXED OTHER FROM 0 TILL 1000 PAYOUT X [add button]
    ETC

Now all works great , but now with the form while editing it , when i try to add a new row to lets say "group fixed "
    it will add it above A and not under B
    Offcourse its pretty logical that it does that as im adding it to the parent container
    i tried to get the count of the childs for the parent , and then -1 and add to that but then it will add it within the last child and not under it , also logically as it is in fact adding it to this child
    i was thinking to solution it with Ext.DomHelper.insertAfter(childelement, {configcode});
    to no avail. neither.

if somebody knows how best to handle this would be most apreciated as im kind of stuck!
    thanks in advance

Insert after does seem to insert it right but in the html i get all objects instead of the actual formfields

ie
    Code:

Code:
    Ext.DomHelper.insertAfter(  Ext.getCmp(getcountertabid).el,
                    { xtype:'textfield' , .......});

Now i tried to with InsertAfter to create the div and then once created with add add the row to the div

but now i can only access it with Ext.get offcourse and not Ext.getCmp and now add is not a function for this.........

how can i register this id

almost there ...