Thread: renderer Grid never called

Default renderer Grid never called

Hello,

I have a problem on version 4.0.2a extsjs. When I want applicaquer formatting of my columns of grids, I wanted to use "renderer" but he never called.

I even try with your example, nothing is happening. Emitting breakpoints I realized that it is never called.

Here's how I Usage requirements:

Code:
    {
     xtype: 'numbercolumn'
     header: 'Critical'
     sortable: true,
     width: 70,
     format: '0 ',
     renderer: function (value) {
     if (value == null) {
     return'';
     }
     return value;
     }
     dataIndex: 'thCritical'
     }
    Best Regards
    kevin

Ext JS Premium Member

Not sure, but it seems like you would need a comma after the } that terminates your renderer, immediately before dataIndex? Your browser could be having a problem with that?

If that fails, take off the xtype (go for the absolute simplest configuration and work your way back up) and see if anything changes.

stevil

Thank you for your answer,
    I tested on several browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE8) the result is the same.
    I tried different statement as requested. I am almost convinced that there is no call to the function (the breakpoints are not even considered). However I made ??the statement the easiest and I realized that I still 0.
    What I have a problem I can not differentiate a field not filled in a field equal to 0.
    Here is my return flows:
    Code:
    {"type":"rpc","tid":4,"action":"searchagent","method":"searchsonde","result":{"metaData":{"totalProperty":"total","root":"records","id":"id","fields":[{"type":"int","name":"id_fsld"},{"type":"string","name":"uh"},{"type":"string","name":"st"},{"type":"string","name":"sst"},{"type":"string","name":"name"},{"type":"int","name":"thCritical"},{"type":"int","name":"nbThCritical"},{"type":"int","name":"thWarning"},{"type":"int","name":"nbThWarning"},{"type":"int","name":"deltaCritical"},{"type":"int","name":"deltaWarning"},{"type":"string","name":"stopStart"}]},"records":[{"id_fsld":"97","uh":"BT1SSST8","st":null,"sst":"basebdc02","name":"\/u105","thCritical":null,"nbThCritical":null,"thWarning":"98","nbThWarning":null,"deltaCritical":null,"deltaWarning":null,"stopStart":"\/oracle\/bt\/cron\/supervision_standby_BDC02"},{"id_fsld":"95","uh":"BT1SSST8","st":null,"sst":"basebdc02","name":"\/u103","thCritical":null,"nbThCritical":null,"thWarning":"98","nbThWarning":null,"deltaCritical":null,"deltaWarning":null,"stopStart":"\/oracle\/bt\/cron\/supervision_standby_BDC02"},{"id_fsld":"94","uh":"BT1SSST8","st":null,"sst":"basebdc02","name":"\/u102","thCritical":"90","nbThCritical":null,"thWarning":null,"nbThWarning":null,"deltaCritical":null,"deltaWarning":null,"stopStart":"\/oracle\/bt\/cron\/supervision_standby_BDC02"},{"id_fsld":"96","uh":"BT1SSST8","st":null,"sst":"basebdc02","name":"\/u104","thCritical":null,"nbThCritical":null,"thWarning":"98","nbThWarning":null,"deltaCritical":null,"deltaWarning":null,"stopStart":"\/oracle\/bt\/cron\/supervision_standby_BDC02"},{"id_fsld":"93","uh":"BT1SSST8","st":null,"sst":"fmk","name":"\/u01","thCritical":"98","nbThCritical":null,"thWarning":"97","nbThWarning":null,"deltaCritical":null,"deltaWarning":null,"stopStart":null},{"id_fsld":"92","uh":"BT1SSST8","st":null,"sst":"fmk","name":"\/c101","thCritical":"98","nbThCritical":null,"thWarning":"97","nbThWarning":null,"deltaCritical":null,"deltaWarning":null,"stopStart":null},{"id_fsld":"91","uh":"BT1SSST8","st":null,"sst":"fmk","name":"\/a101","thCritical":"98","nbThCritical":null,"thWarning":"97","nbThWarning":null,"deltaCritical":null,"deltaWarning":null,"stopStart":null}],"total":7}}
    Best Regards
    kevin

Hello there,

After several different tests, I can not seem to apply a renderer for all types of columns than the default.

Is this normal?

Ext JS Premium Member

It seems so for number columns:

PHP Code:

constructor
    : function(cfg) {

this.callParent(arguments);

this.renderer Ext.util.Format.numberRenderer(this.format);
        } 
    renderer appears to be hijacked in the constructor, and there's no other code referencing renderer.

stevil