Thread: missing ) in parenthetical

Sencha User

Default missing ) in parenthetical

Hi,

I have face some error (as title), before I mention how I hit that error... the current project (extjs 3.2.1) with spring security... hope someone have face this problem before..

The following is scenario I have done to prevent multiple login

1) Person A try login and after 10 seconds later Person B try login it will successful login however when Person A try perform any action it will hit the MaxSession error (for this cases it working fine)

2) Person A try login, he was try to click on the link and data show in the Grid and on same time Person B try login (without do anything). Person A try select on the Grid and click edit (FormPanel with combobox[data need retrieve by ajax]) so this time Person A action will not successful and hit the MaxSession error (this as expected)

3) Person A try login, he was try to click on the link and data show in the Grid and on same time Person B try login (without do anything). Person A try select on the Grid and click edit (FormPanel) so the Form will show on the screen, until here will not hit any error. However when Person A try click "update" button it will trigger to submit the form to backend from here should hit the MaxSession error [from Firebug it was successful hit but I get the error as title and the ext-all-debug.js the code was error on (line 8283]

Hope someone can help me for error, it should be re-direct to MaxSession page but it not and get the error.

Thank You

The max. session error page should have a different status code (403 instead of 200?). You need to configure this on your server.

Sencha User

Hi Condor,

For the (1) and (2) is working fine but for (3) it unable to show the page but get the error (as the title)

Thanks for the quick reply

See the "Similar Threads" at the bottom of the thread!

The OP knows that this problem comes from returning HTML instead of JSON.

The problem is that the server doesn't mark the HTML page with the error with a HTTP status error code.

Another solution would obviously be to have the max. sessions page contain JSON instead of HTML.

Sencha User

Hi Guys,

thanks for the reply, I have solve the problem the solution as "Condor" mention... thank you again...