PDA

View Full Version : About this forum

Jamie Avins
9 Jul 2007, 2:10 AM
Hi everyone,

As requested, this is a new forum specifically for Ext.ux. Threads in this forum should contain or discuss derived class(es) or completed new custom components. Please see http://extjs.com/learn/Ext_Extensions for more details.

Thanks!

PS. If you see a thread in Examples and Extra that should be in this forum please post a link in this thread and we will move it over.

trbs
9 Jul 2007, 11:23 AM
cool nice work !

sjivan
9 Jul 2007, 1:08 PM
Can we have the users specify the terms of use / license of the extension in the summary?

Thanks,
Sanjiv

jurian
19 Jul 2007, 3:33 AM
I'm currently working on creating a FileUpload field that can be used on a Ext Form. I would like for this field to be up to scratch with the rest of the Ext library so that it can perhaps be taken up into the standard library.

The problem is that it's very cumbersome to work on extending a class if there is no reference of the private methods and fields that are available within it.

Is there any reference available for people who would like to extend Ext?

jack.slocum
19 Jul 2007, 4:30 AM
There is no reference for private/protected methods. You will find your best information looking at the source.

rajiv.birari
5 Dec 2008, 1:44 AM
Hello Friends

I am using extjs for dynamic tab it's working fine with opening normal (html) page link

but some problem will be created on opening PDF file with Tab(body).

Can anybody help me
What I can do?
Please check attachment it clear the question

Regards
Rajiv

tryanDLS
5 Dec 2008, 9:07 AM
@rajiv - please post a new question in the appropriate place.

Thread closed