PDA

View Full Version : JSON Store and remote filters

tomdchi
28 Jan 2020, 11:22 AM
I have a tab panel that contain several grid panels. To be more efficient they are all being loaded with a single call to the server which packages up all the data for each grid in a single response. All of this works OK but I would like to have add remote filtering to the stores. The problem is that when remoteFilter is set to true on a store it triggers an automatic load of each store. Is there any way to prevent this automatic loading? The store has already been loaded so this results in duplicate calls to server.

aicgroup-dev
30 Jan 2020, 5:43 AM
I have a tab panel that contain several grid panels. To be more efficient they are all being loaded with a single call to the server which packages up all the data for each grid in a single response. All of this works OK but I would like to have add remote filtering to the stores. The problem is that when remoteFilter is set to true on a store it triggers an automatic load of each store. Is there any way to prevent this automatic loading? The store has already been loaded so this results in duplicate calls to server.

Hi, have a look here : https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?292808-Combine-remote-and-local-filters , use two stores :-) ...